2 air passengers test positive for COVID-19 in Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – On November 25, 2020 12 international flights from Egypt, Turkey, Russia, Korea, the UAE, the Netherlands, Belarus, and Uzbekistan landed in Kazakhstan, Kazinform reports.
According to the Telegram channel of the Intergovernmental Commission against the spread of COVID-19, out of 1,026 air passengers, 921 arrived with certificates showing a negative COVID-19 test result, while 105 did not have such certificates. Those without the certificate were placed in quarantine facilities and tested for COVID-19 by PCR, which led to 2 COVID-19 cases being detected.
- Yerlan Karin gets 2nd shot of homegrown vaccine against COVID-19
- Baikonur extends quarantine until Feb 1
- COVID-19: Nur-Sultan lands in ‘red zone’
- 599 people recover from COVID-19 in Kazakhstan in past 24 hrs
- Kazakhstan reports almost 1,000 new COVID-19 cases
- 2 Kazakhstanis arrived from abroad tested positive for COVID-19
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis