2,842 more COVID-19 cases detected in Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM 2,842 more COVID-19 cases were detected in Kazakhstan over the last 24 hours, coronavirus2020.kz reports.
591 cases were recorded in Kazakh capital, 709 in Almaty, 88 in Shymkent, 103 in Akmola region, 202 in Aktobe region, 355 in Almaty region, 131 in Atyrau region, 60 in East Kazakhstan, 49 in Zhambyl region, 127 in West Kazakhstan, 210 in Karaganda region, 33 in Kostanay region, 42 in Kyzylorda region, 30 in Mangistau region, 42 in Pavlodar region, 46 in North Kazakhstani, 24 in Turkestan region bringing the country’s tally to 269,519.
- 137 die of COVID-19 in W Kazakhstan rgn since beginning of 2021
- President Tokayev had telephone conversation with President of Afghanistan
- Over 20,000 get both components of COVID-19 vaccine in N Kazakhstan
- President signs law on products circulation within Eurasian Economic Union
- Public Anti-corruption Council under Nur Otan Party set up
- Tokayev had telephone conversations with leaders of a number of states
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis