2,791 more recovered from COVID-19 in Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM 2,791 people more recovered from COVID-19 in Kazakhstan in the last 24 hours, coronavirus2020.kz reports.
388 beat the novel infection in Kazakh capital, 906 in Almaty, 88 in Shymkent, 62 in Akmola region, 16 in Aktobe region, 288 in Almaty region, 116 in Atyrau region, 76 in East Kazakhstan, 61 in Zhambyl region, 102 in West Kazakhstan, 380 in Karaganda region, 35 in Kostanay region, 67 in Kyzylorda region, 62 in Mangistau region, 85 in Pavlodar region, 22 in North Kazakhstan, 37 in Turkestan region. the number of recoveries from COVID-19 rose to 307,464.
- Kazakhstan approves National Security Strategy for 2021-2025
- Kazakh ambassador meets with President of Constitutional Court of Portugal
- Kazakh team hauls 9 medals at int’l taekwondo tournament
- 325 Atyrau residents treated for COVID-19 at infectious facilities
- EBRD provides $60M to Kazakhstan’s Bank CenterCredit
- Pavlodar region reports 40 fresh COVID-19 cases in last 24h
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis