2,781 more COVID-19 cases recorded in Kazakhstan in past 24 hr
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Over the last 24 hours Kazakhstan detected 2,781 more COVID-19 cases, coronavirus2020.kz reads.
302 new cases were registered in Nur-Sultan, 577 in Almaty, 109 in Shymkent, 130 in Akmola region, 146 in Aktobe region, 245 in Almaty region, 89 in Atyrau region, 103 in East Kazakhstan, 63 in Zhambyl region, 85 in West Kazakhstan, 374 in Karaganda region, 124 in Kostanay region, 67 in Kyzylorda region, 16 in Mangistau region, 210 in Pavlodar region, 86 in North Kazakhstan, 55 in Turkestan region, raising the country’s tally to 860,424.
- Over 7.2 mln Kazakhstanis fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- Over 51,000 treated for COVID-19 in Kazakhstan
- COVID-19: Two cities, four region still in ‘red zone’ in Kazakhstan
- Over 2,200 recover from COVID-19 in Kazakhstan in 24h
- COVID-19: New cases in Kazakhstan top 1,600 mark
- 15 COVID-19 patients in critical condition in Atyrau region
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis