2,097 more Kazakhstanis recover from coronavirus
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM - Over the past day 2,097 people have recovered from the novel coronavirus infection in Kazakhstan, Kazinform reports with reference to a special website Coronavirus2020.kz.
Out of which 301 were recorded in Nur-Sultan city, 255 – in Almaty city, 239 – in Shymkent city, 54 in Akmola region, 254 in Aktobe region, 90 in Almaty region, 283 in Atyrau region, 192 in East Kazakhstan region, 42 in Zhambyl region, 54 in West Kazakhstan region, 85 in Karaganda region, 8 in Kostanay region, 99 in Kyzylorda region, 76 in Mangistau region, 14 in Pavlodar region, 32 in North Kazakhstan region, 19 in Turkestan region.
In total 38,008 persons beat coronavirus in Kazakhstan.
- Kazakhstan to resume flights to 7 countries from Aug 17
- Brazilian state in talks to produce Russian vaccine
- 10 fast-food franchise employees test positive for COVID-19 in Seoul
- Tokyo reports 222 more coronavirus cases
- Kazakhstan to send gov’t delegation to Moscow for COVID-19 vaccines purchase talks - President
- Armenia extends coronavirus-related state of emergency for another month
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis