1st solar electric plant installed in W Kazakhstan
AKTAU. KAZINFORM An opening ceremony of the first solar power plant and laying the foundation of the desalination plant took place on the Unity Day, May 1, in Mangistau, the press service of the governor of Mangistau region reads.
The new powerhouse has no analogues countrywide. It is built in Munaily district under the Business Road Map 2020 program. It is 36,05 ha in size.
The project cost is KZT 1,2 bln. Above 8,000 solar panels are installed there to generate 3,500 KWh a year. Its electricity generation capacity is 2 MW.
It is the first ever power station working on the domestic solar panels. The new power plant is expected to provide about 300 houses with green energy.
- Nursultan Nazarbayev participates in presentation of int’l tourist hub
- Warm weekend in store for Kazakhstan
- Rains to douse Kazakhstan on Friday
- Kazakhstan wakes up to rainy and windy Thursday
- Midweek weather forecast: Rainy, windy weather in Kazakhstan
- Gusty winds to pound most regions of Kazakhstan on Sept 16
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis