1st batch of Vero Cell vaccine arrives in Turkestan region
TURKESTAN. KAZINFORM 52 doses of China’s Vero Cell vaccine against coronavirus arrived in Turkestan region, the Governor’s press service reports.
Locals may choose what vaccine to get, in particular, homegrown QazVac, Spuntik V, HayatVax, Coronavac and Vero Cell. The vaccines are available at all polyclinics and vaccination centres. 736,460 doses of the vaccine were delivered there.
As of today, 686,742 locals got the 1st dose of the anti-COVID-19 vaccine or 96%, 531,942 the 2nd dose or 80%.
For the past 24 hours the region confirmed 139 coronavirus cases. Since the pandemic outbreak there were recorded 11,898 cases.
- Tokayev arrives in Ashgabat for state visit
- UK records another 44,985 new coronavirus cases
- St. Petersburg goes into lockdown, closing restaurants, malls, public places Oct 30-Nov 7
- New virus cases below 1,500 amid progress in vaccination campaign in S. Korea
- Malaysia reports 5,828 new COVID-19 infections, 42 more deaths
- Over 115.16M coronavirus vaccine shots given in Turkey to date
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis