18yo mother welcomes triplets
TURKESTAN. KAZINFORM The young couple welcomed the healthy triplets to the world early this year in Turkestan region.
An 18-year-old mother welcomed two little girls named Adina and Medina and a boy named Ussen. The babies born preterm and the young mother are in good condition, the healthcare department of the region reports.
Three sets of triplets and, more than 55,000 babies were born in the region last year.
- PM reports to President Tokayev on 2021 population census results
- Turkistan and Vilnius likely to launch air service
- 894 people given COVID-19 booster shot in Turkestan rgn
- Over 1mln people receive COVID-19 vaccines in Turkestan rgn
- Women's entrepreneurship development center opened in Turkestan
- 78 schools under construction in Turkestan region
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis