184 COVID-19-like pneumonia cases, 1 died
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM 184 COVID-19-like pneumonia cases were confirmed in Kazakhstan for the past 24 hours, 60 recovered while 1 died, coronavirus2020.kz. reports.
Starting from August 1 Kazakhstan recorded 41,940 cases, 30,422 recoveries and 440 deaths.
- 312 COVID-19 patients in critical condition in Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan to kick off vaccination campaign this February
- COVID-19: Six regions in’ red zone’ in Kazakhstan
- Health Minister on when the COVID-19 cases could peak in Kazakhstan
- Askar Mamin: New government to implement all tasks it is facing
- COVID-like pneumonia: 18 new cases, 2 deaths in Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis