181 recovered from coronavirus in Shymkent over the past day
SHYMKENT. KAZINFORM - Over the past day 181 people have recovered from the coronavirus infection in Shymkent, Kazinform reports with the reference to the press service of the city administration office.
One of the recovered patients is a 74-year-old resident of the city. The old lady was under the supervision of doctors for more than twenty days. In addition to the coronavirus infection she was diagnosed with bilateral pneumonia.
To date, 3,314 recovered patients have been discharged from the infectious diseases hospital of the city.
- ANSA: Italy registers 1,350 new COVID-19 cases, 17 more deaths
- Number of coronavirus cases worldwide up by almost 2 mln in one week — WHO
- New virus cases smallest in over 1-month, virus fight at critical juncture ahead of Chuseok in S Korea
- 50,000 daily COVID cases by mid-Oct: Top UK scientists
- COVID-19-like pneumonia: Kazakhstan reports 20 new cases, 1 fatality
- Kazakhstan adds new COVID-19 recovered cases, total at 102,064
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis