18 schoolchildren tested positive for COVID-19 in Kazakh capital
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Since the beginning of the new school year 18 pupils contracted coronavirus infection in Nur-Sultan, head of the city education department Sholpan Kadyrova said.
The city toughens quartile regulations. Currently there are 3,011 elementary classes with limited number of pupils allowed at schools. Thus 40,400 schoolchildren attend schools now.
Since the beginning of the new academic year 18 students were tested positive for coronavirus. 14 of them study online, the rest 4 attended schools. All the classes where coronavirus cases were detected are ordered to study online. Disinfection works were conducted.
As soon as quarantine regime is over which lasts 14 days pupils all be allowed to return to in-person schooling.
- Nursultan Nazarbayev visits new building of Kuanyshbayev Drama Theater
- Kazinform takes part in Yonhap International Press Photo Exhibition
- Russia sees new high of over 25,400 daily coronavirus cases
- Kazakh capital continues good deeds challenge
- Global COVID-19 cases surpass 60 million
- 2 air passengers test positive for COVID-19 in Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis