170 more Kazakhstanis beat COVID-19, total at 5,757
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM 170 more Kazakhstanis beat COVID-19, including 1 in Nur-Sultan, 15 in Almaty, 43 in Shymkent, 1 in Akmola region, 83 in Atyrau region, 8 in Kyzylorda region, 2 in Turkestan region, 6 in North Kazakhstan, 1 in Karaganda region, 10 in Mangistau region, coornavirus2020.kz reads.
As a result the country’s recoveries stand at 5,757.
- Kazakhstan to reinforce restrictive measures against virus without rolling out checkpoints
- Presidents of Kazakhstan, Russia talk over phone
- How many COVID-19 deaths Kazakhstan registered in past 24 hours
- Nursultan Nazarbayev beats COVID-19
- Tokyo logs 107 more COVID-19 cases, biggest daily rise in 2 months
- Brazilian state requires masks in bid to slow coronavirus spread
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis