169 coronavirus patients are on life support
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM As of September 19, some 70,822 people are being treated for coronavirus infection in Kazakhstan, the Kazakh Healthcare Ministry’s press service reports.
13,095 are staying in hospitals, 1,041 are in critical condition, 264 in extremely critical condition, while 169 are on life support.
57,727 people are treated at home.
As earlier reported, over the last 24 hours Kazakhstan detected 2,781 more COVID-19 cases.
- Kazakh industry and infrastructure development vice minister on tasks facing mining and metallurgical sector
- Kazakh vice minister stresses importance of developing human resources in mining sector
- Cold spell, heavy precipitation in store for Kazakhstan
- 11th Astana Mining and Metallurgy Congress kicks off in Kazakh capital
- Head of National Bank names major causes of inflation growth in Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan reports GDP growth at 3.4% in 9 mths
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis