16 die of COVID-19-like pneumonia in Kazakhstan in past day
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – 46 daily cases of pneumonia flagged as pneumonia with COVID-19-related signs have been reported in Kazakhstan, Kazinform cites coronavirus2020.kz.
Countrywide, 16 COVID-19-like pneumonia fatalities and 87 recoveries have been reported in the past 24 hours.
Kazakhstan has so far reported 61,301 COVID-19-like pneumonia cases. The death toll stands at 3,756. The number of COVID-19-like pneumonia recovered cases has totaled 54,851 in the country.
Notably, 7,481 cases of the coronavirus infection have been reported in the country in the past 24 hours.
- COVID-19 detected in 20 pregnant women in Atyrau rgn
- ANSA: 2mn more COVID tests in 7 days thanks to Green Pass -GIMBE
- New virus cases slightly dip amid speedy vaccination campaign
- Over 230 thousand given 1st jab of COVID-19 vaccine in W Kazakhstan
- E Kazakhstan rgn completes 95% of its COVID-19 vaccination plan
- 236 thou people given 1st COVID-19 vaccine jab in Atyrau rgn
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis