143 beat COVID-19 in Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM 143 people in Kazakhstan recovered from coronavirus infection over the last 24 hours, coronavirus2020.kz. reports.
7 beat the novel infection in Almaty region, 3 in Atyrau region, 17 in West Kazakhstan, 14 in Karaganda region, 4 in Kostanay region, 60 in Pavlodar region, 38 in North Kazakhstan bringing the country’s recoveries to 116,187.
- India set to resume regular international air travel
- Almaty to tighten quarantine: all coronavirus positive to be hospitalized
- Almaty to shut down cinemas, theatres to curb spread of COVID-19
- COVID-19: 8 regions still in ‘red zone’ in Kazakhstan
- 274 coronavirus patients in critical condition
- COVID-19-like pneumonia: 83 new cases, 5 deaths
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis