141 new COVID-19-like pneumonia cases, 4 deaths recorded in 24 hours
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Kazakhstan recorded 141 new COVID-19-like pneumonia cases, 274 recoveries, coronavirus2020.kz reads.
Since last March Kazakhstan detected 82,268 COVID-19-like pneumonia cases, 73,268 recoveries. COVID-19-like pneumonia killed 5,129 as of today.
- Japan confirms 1st case of Omicron variant
- Russia records 32,648 new daily coronavirus cases, lowest number since Oct 15
- Kazakhstan to launch new Nur-Sultan- Yekaterinburg flight
- COVID-19: Almaty herd immunity stands at 56.5%
- Almaty residents urged to avoid places of mass gatherings due to new COVID strain
- Kazakhstan detects no Omicron COVID-19 strain, Healthcare Ministry
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis