14 new cases of coronavirus infection registered at Tengiz
ATYRAU. KAZINFORM - 14 new cases of coronavirus infection were registered at Tengiz field, Atyrau region, Kazinform correspondent reports.
According to the press service of the regional Akimat, 14 coronavirus-infected patients are employees of contracting organizations operating at the Tengiz oil field.
The patients are men born in 1981, 1991, 1979, 1979, 1963, 1997, 1985, 1968, 1985, 1970, 1974 and three women born in 1998, 1976, 1969. The infected persons were detected during screening.
In total, 1,119 people diagnosed with COVID-19 were identified in the region.
The number of people recovered from the novel coronavirus has reached 416.
- Medical graduates to help fight COVID-19 in Kazakh capital
- COVID-19 survivor from Aktau first to donate plasma
- Kazakhstan to double bed capacity for COVID-19 patients
- Kazakhstan to report COVID-19 deaths once a week
- Kazakh Health Minister on importance of restrictive measures
- Kazakhstan to reinforce restrictive measures against virus without rolling out checkpoints
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis