14 COVID-19 patients in intensive care units in Atyrau rgn
ATYRAU. KAZINFORM – The occupancy rate of infectious diseases beds stands at 22.4% and that of ICU beds – 24.1% in Atyrau region, Kazinform correspondent reports.
According to the press service of the health office of Atyrau region, 130 are being treated at the infectious diseases hospitals in the region, occupying 22.4% of the total beds. 14 patients are in intensive care units, two of whom are on artificial lung ventilation. The ICU bed occupancy stands at 24.1%.
Notably, 288 people are under treatment for COVID-19 at infectious diseases hospitals and at home in Atyrau region.
- Japan confirms 1st case of Omicron variant
- Russia records 32,648 new daily coronavirus cases, lowest number since Oct 15
- Kazakhstan to launch new Nur-Sultan- Yekaterinburg flight
- COVID-19: Almaty herd immunity stands at 56.5%
- Almaty residents urged to avoid places of mass gatherings due to new COVID strain
- Kazakhstan detects no Omicron COVID-19 strain, Healthcare Ministry
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis