130-bed hospital starts operation in E Kazakhstan rgn
UST-KAMENOGORSK.KAZINFORM - A temporary 130-bed hospital has opened its doors on the basis of the regional rehabilitation center in Ust-Kamenogorsk, according to the regional Mayor Danial Akhmetov’s Instagram account.
The mayor informed that the medical facility will provide treatment for coronavirus-infected patients and people diagnosed with pneumonia.
Akhmetov stressed that residents of the regional center wear protective masks, maintain social distance and control their state of health.
Governor of the region added that by common efforts Kazakhstanis will defeat the coronavirus infection.
- 10 fast-food franchise employees test positive for COVID-19 in Seoul
- Tokyo reports 222 more coronavirus cases
- Kazakhstan to send gov’t delegation to Moscow for COVID-19 vaccines purchase talks - President
- Armenia extends coronavirus-related state of emergency for another month
- Nur-Sultan’s COVID-19 hospital discharges last patient
- Number of COVID-2019 cases across globe up by over 216,000 in past day — WHO
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis