127 COVID-19-like pneumonia cases detected, 4 died
14 May 2021 09:00
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM As of May 12 Kazakhstan reported 127 more COVID-19-like pneumonia cases, 4 deaths and 89 recoveries, coronavirus2020.kz reads.
Related news325 Atyrau residents treated for COVID-19 at infectious facilities Pavlodar region reports 40 fresh COVID-19 cases in last 24h Almost 60,000 got vaccinated with both components of vaccine in N Kazakhstan
Since August 1 Kazakhstan recorded 53,884 cases, 851 deaths and 52,516 recoveries.
- 325 Atyrau residents treated for COVID-19 at infectious facilities
- Pavlodar region reports 40 fresh COVID-19 cases in last 24h
- Almost 60,000 got vaccinated with both components of vaccine in N Kazakhstan
- Zhambyl region governor tells about vaccine production plant construction progress
- Almaty records 115 new COVID-19 cases
- New infections back under 400, virus fight hampered by rising variants, pandemic fatigue
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis