120 healthcare workers infected with coronavirus in Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – 120 healthcare workers have been infected with the new coronavirus in Kazakhstan, Kazinform reports.
120 healthcare workers who are bravely fighting the coronavirus infection have contracted it in Kazakhstan. Of 120, 67 healthcare workers treated patients with the symptoms of coronavirus or those infected.
One of the healthcare workers is in grave condition. Nine more healthcare workers are in moderate conditions. Others have the mild form of coronavirus.
The total number of people infected with coronavirus now stands at 604 in Kazakhstan.
- Italy to get 172.7 bn under EU Recovery Fund plan – sources
- 4,746 coronavirus recoveries confirmed in Kazakhstan
- KazNU among the leading European universities
- Almost 150 thousand coronavirus conducted in Almaty
- Dormitories for thousands of students to appear in Kazakhstan
- President Tokayev calls on higher salaries for health workers
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis