12 W Kazakhstan classes put under quarantine
URALSK. KAZINFORM Since October 1, 120 more schoolchildren were tested positive for coronavirus infection in West Kazakhstan, Kazinform reports.
Besides, 23 more teachers contracted virus, the sanitary and epidemiological control department reports. Schoolchildren of 12 classes in 10 schools were put under quarantine. 8 cases were recorded in universities, 3 in colleges.
Since October 1 this year the region registered 701 infections. 166 of them are children under 14, 45 of them are aged 15-17, 34 cases were recorded among those aged 18-25. 168 are people aged 60 and older.
The most coronavirus cases were reported in people aged 41-60.
- How many kids, expectant moms treated for COVID-19 in Atyrau
- COVID-19: 915,000 fully immunized in Almaty city
- 395 people received COVID-19 vaccine in Atyrau rgn over past weekend
- Bed occupancy increases at infectious facilities in N Kazakhstan
- More COVID-19 cases detected in children under 14
- Breastfeeding excluded from list of contraindications to Sputnik V use
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis