12 schools to be built in Nur-Sultan by yearend
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM - Today, Akim of the city of Nur-Sultan Altai Kulginov has inspected the construction of a number of educational institutions, Kazinform reports citing the official website of the capital’s Akimat.
This year it is planned to build and commission 12 schools for 20 thousand children, Altai Kulginov announced via his Instagram.
According to his words, private investors are involved in the construction of educational institutions. Thus, 24 investment projects were supported by the investment council, 6 of which are already being implemented.
As part of the Five-year Comprehensive Plan, it is planned to build about 50 public schools for about 120 thousand children.
- All 10 national projects are key public benefits, Abayev
- Kazakhstan to build 250 new cultural facilities by 2025
- President assigns to improve interethnic relations research
- Kostanay region to plant 500,000 trees
- New infectious facility to be built in Nur-Sultan
- Earnings of Kazakhstanis grew over 13 times over years of independence
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis