12 schools to be built in Nur-Sultan by yearend
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM - Today, Akim of the city of Nur-Sultan Altai Kulginov has inspected the construction of a number of educational institutions, Kazinform reports citing the official website of the capital’s Akimat.
This year it is planned to build and commission 12 schools for 20 thousand children, Altai Kulginov announced via his Instagram.
According to his words, private investors are involved in the construction of educational institutions. Thus, 24 investment projects were supported by the investment council, 6 of which are already being implemented.
As part of the Five-year Comprehensive Plan, it is planned to build about 50 public schools for about 120 thousand children.
- Elbasy greets Eurasian Media Forum participants
- Vocalists from 9 countries apply to study at Astana Opera Int’lAcademy
- Over 65% of citizens inoculated against COVID-19 in Kazakh capital
- Windchill to grip Kazakh capital
- Hail and thunderstorms to batter Kazakh capital
- Nazarbayev Center held ‘Under one sky’ int’l photo exhibition
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis