12 projects of industrialization map implemented in N Kazakhstan in 2015
PETROPAVLOVSK. KAZINFORM - The second five-year plant of the industrialization map of North-Kazakhstan region includes 41 projects with total volume of investments KZT 28.7 billion.
According to the press service of the regional administration, this year it is planned to implement 20 projects with the creation of over 600 new jobs. The region has already commissioned 12 projects including the production of polyethylene pipes and construction of a plant for the production of fuel pellets in Kyzylzhar district, production of manufactured meat products in Zhumabayev area, modernization of a flour mill in Timiryazev district, deep wood processing plant, as well as construction of plants for the production of ceramic bricks and asphalt mixtures. These projects have employed 370 people.
On the whole within the second five-year plan of Forced Industrial Innovation Development program it is planned to implement about 60 projects worth over KZT 90 billion.
It is worth noting that the volume output in the first five-year period has reached KZT 65.9 billion, while in the first 6 months of 2015 this number was more than KZT 10.4 billion.
The projects of industrialization map are actively selling their products in Kazakhstan and abroad.
During the first five-year plan of FIID North Kazakhstan region has implemented 32 projects.
- Construction of over 50 residential complexes underway in Petropavlovsk
- Bed occupancy increases at infectious facilities in N Kazakhstan
- Elderly account for 65% of total infectious diseases hospitals’ admissions in N Kazakhstan
- N Kazakhstan to toughen COVID-19 restrictions
- N Kazakhstan’s daily COVID-19 case count stands at 159
- N Kazakhstan rgn logs 151 fresh COVID-19 cases
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis