12 Kazakhstanis evacuated from Wuhan undergoing treatment
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM «12 out of 83 Kazakhstanis airlifted from Wuhan are currently undergoing treatment for acute respiratory infection,» an official spokesperson of the Kazakh Health Ministry, Dias Akhmetsharip, told a briefing.
All the medical facilities keep monitoring all those arrived from China. As of today 24,154 are being monitored. For the past 14 days, 8,276 passed the screening.
On February 13, 151 patients admitted to the hospital with flu symptoms developed fever. 131 were discharged from the hospital. 20 patients remain still in the hospital.
- Covid-19 infected dies in Akmola region bringing total deaths to 7
- Number of coronavirus cases in Ukraine grows to 1,668
- Coronavirus: 5 in critical condition in Kazakh capital
- Zhambyl rgn to impose quarantine Apr 9
- Israel signs 25.2-mln-USD deal with BGI on COVID-19 testing equipment
- Anti-coronavirus vaccine can be expected by yearend
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis