12,528 people contract COVID-19 after vaccination in Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – 12,528 people contracted the COVID-19 virus despite getting the vaccine in Kazakhstan, Kazinform correspondent reports.
Almost 6.3 million Kazakhstanis have so far been inoculated against the coronavirus infection. 12,528 or 0.2% of them still contracted the virus.
Of those, 10,608 people developed the COVID-19 illness got the Sputnik V vaccine, 228 – QazVac vaccine, 1,330 – HayatVax vaccine, and 349 – CoronaVax vaccine.
Earlier Kazakh Health Minister Alexei Tsoi said that the most number of COVID-19 deaths in Kazakhstan were among unvaccinated. Of 4,969 people died of coronavirus infection in the country between February and July 2021, 115 were vaccinated.
- Kazakhstan increases financing for Auyl – El besigi program to KZT800bn for next 4 yrs
- Over KZT100 bln allotted for villages development in Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan needs to achieve herd immunity threshold of 60% - Mamin
- Kazakh President congratulates rescuers on professional day
- Kazakh health minister on countries with growing cases of COVID-19
- Over 1.3 million Kazakhstanis vaccinated against flu – Health Minister
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis