118,000 Kazakhstanis obtain employment under Yenbek program
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM As of May 1, 2020, some 157,500 participated in the 2017-2021 Yenbek program, productive employment and mass entrepreneurship development state program.
118,300 obtained employment, 58,200 of them got permanent jobs, the Labor and Social Protection Ministry informs.
Out of 110,700 (70.3%) were jobless, and 6.9% were self-employed.
Besides, 2,224 people or 631 families moved from the country’s southern regions to raise labor resources mobility.
Since the beginning of the year 1,164 microcredits worth KZT 6 bln were provided under the program.
- S. Korean assembly approves 3rd virus response extra budget worth 35.1 tln won
- ANSA: Italian firms' turnover to drop 7% in 2020 - BoI
- Kazakhstan to develop new entrepreneurship development agenda
- Employment Roadmap creates above 120,000 jobs
- Korea's exports dip 7.5 pct in first 20 days of June
- More than 224,000 Kazakhstanis participate in Yenbek state program
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis