118,000 Kazakhstanis obtain employment under Yenbek program
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM As of May 1, 2020, some 157,500 participated in the 2017-2021 Yenbek program, productive employment and mass entrepreneurship development state program.
118,300 obtained employment, 58,200 of them got permanent jobs, the Labor and Social Protection Ministry informs.
Out of 110,700 (70.3%) were jobless, and 6.9% were self-employed.
Besides, 2,224 people or 631 families moved from the country’s southern regions to raise labor resources mobility.
Since the beginning of the year 1,164 microcredits worth KZT 6 bln were provided under the program.
- Kazakhstan sets up state economic rehabilitation commission
- Italy to get 172.7 bn under EU Recovery Fund plan – sources
- Accounts Committee head reports to Kazakh President
- S. Korea may face worst economic slump in Q2: vice finance minister
- CIS universities to hold video conference to discuss COVID-19 impact on national economies
- About 30,000 Kazakhstanis employed in May
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis