112 coronavirus patients are on life support
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM 49,270 people are treated for coronavirus infection in Kazakhstan as of today, October 28, 2021, the Kazakh Healthcare Ministry’s press service informs.
8,485 patients are staying in the COVID-19 hospitals, while 40,785 are treated at home. 594 of them are in critical condition, 152 in extremely critical condition, while 112 are on life support.
- Kazakhstan’s Rybakina makes tennis history by reaching personal best in WTA singles ranking
- 67,700 COVID-19 patients under treatment in Kazakhstan
- Argentina sees record number of daily COVID-19 cases
- Slovenia reports new daily record of COVID-19 cases
- N Kazakhstan rgn moves to COVID-19 ‘yellow zone’
- Virus cases surge 1,100% as new wave sweeps India
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis