11 regions of Kazakhstan in COVID-19 ‘green zone’
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM North Kazakhstan is the only one region remaining in the high COVID-19 risk ‘red zone’ as of December 3, the Intergovernmental Commission for preventing coronavirus spread reads.
The city of Nur-Sultan as well as Akmola, Karaganda, Pavlodar and Kostanay regions are in the ‘yellow zone’.
The cities of Almaty and Shymkent as well as Atyrau, Aktobe, Almaty, West Kazakhstan, Turkestan, Zhambyl, Kyzylorda, Mangistau and East Kazakhstan are in the low COVID-19 risk ‘green zone’.
As earlier reported, Kazakhstan detected 724 new coronavirus infections last day. Over the past 24 hours 1,231 people more recovered from COVID-19.
- Kazakhstani Aleksandr Nedovyesov lost at the Australian Open 2022
- Sputnik Light delivered in Almaty
- 832 coronavirus patients staying in hospitals in Atyrau region
- COVID-19-like pneumonia: 146 new cases, 2 victims
- Kazakhstan calls on all countries of the world to join the TPNW
- Number of COVID-19 cases worldwide exceeds 340 million - WHO
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis