11 die of COVID-19-like pneumonia in Kazakhstan in past day
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – 324 daily cases of pneumonia flagged as pneumonia with COVID-19-related signs have been reported in Kazakhstan, Kazinform cites coronavirus2020.kz.
Countrywide, 11 COVID-19-like pneumonia fatalities and 97 recoveries have been reported in the past 24 hours.
Kazakhstan’s number of COVID-19-like pneumonia cases has totaled 60,018. The death toll stands at 3,660. So far, 54,211 people have recovered from the disease in the country.
Notably, 6,925 cases of the coronavirus infection have been reported in the country in the past 24 hours.
- FDA panel backs COVID-19 booster dose for elderly, high risk groups
- 944 locals vaccinated against COVID-19 in 24 hr in Atyrau rgn
- Over 7.2 mln get COVID-19 vaccine 1st jab
- COVID-19: Some 3.4 million over-50s not vaccinated
- COVID-19 and pneumonia claim 74 more lives in 24 hr
- Zhambyl region moves to low COVID-19 risk ‘green zone’
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis