105 more coronavirus cases confirmed in Azerbaijan, 19 recover
BAKU. KAZINFORM - Azerbaijan has confirmed 105 more cases of coronavirus, while 19 people have recovered from this infection, said spokesperson for Azerbaijan’s Cabinet of Ministers Ibrahim Mammadov during a press briefing held on April 8, Trend.az reports.
Unfortunately, the situation in connection with the coronavirus in Azerbaijan cannot be referred to as to positive.
«The number of infected people demonstrates growing trend. To date, the country has created a reserve of about 5 million medical masks,» Mammadov said.
- Brazil reports over 1,000 virus deaths, 16,000 cases
- Global oil consumption to fall by $1 trillion in 2020 due to pandemic, experts say
- Archaeologists find over 600 ancient tombs in central China
- Global coronavirus death toll exceeds 350,000 mark
- Be ready for 2nd wave, warns Italian Health Minister
- Number of COVID-19 cases across globe up by over 100,000 in past day – WHO
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis