104 tested positive for COVID-19 in Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Over the last 24 hours 104 more people were tested positive for coronavirus in Kazakhstan, Coronavirus2020.kz. reads.
19 new cases were detected in Nur-Sultan, 9 in Almaty, 6 in Akmola region, 2 in Aktobe region, 7 in Almaty region, 5 in Atyrau region, 11 in East Kazakhstan, 1 in Zhambyl region, 6 in West Kazakhstan, 9 in Karaganda, 5 in Kostanay region, 1 in Mangistau region, 13 in Pavlodar region, 9 in North Kazakhstan, 1 in Turkestan region bringing the country’s coronavirus tally to 109,406.
- One more air passenger tested positive for COVID-19 in Nur-Sultan
- Iran breaks single-day record of virus deaths with 337
- Global COVID-19 cases top 40 mln -- Johns Hopkins University
- Kazakhstan to reduce int'l air service, to open cinemas
- Population of Kazakhstan may hit 25 mln by 2050
- Mangistau rgn to open two PCR labs
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis