$100 mln liquefied natural gas plant to be constructed in Zhambyl region
TARAZ. KAZINFORM - Liquefied natural gas plant will be constructed in Zhambyl region, the press service of the regional administration reported.
"Today the head of the region Karim Kokrekbayev, First Deputy General Director of JSC "KazTransGazAymak" Galim Aidosov and director of "Astana-Trans Oil" Askar Asankulov have signed a tripartite memorandum of cooperation for the construction of a liquefied natural gas plant," the statement reads.
According to the memorandum, JSC "KazTransGazAymak" will build the plant for liquefied natural gas with the development of the necessary transport infrastructure. The total cost of the project is about USD 100 million.
The roundtable has been also attended by heads of regional offices and large enterprises.
- France's oldest nuclear power plant shuts down
- Kazakhstan developing target-oriented ‘green energy’ in Karaganda
- Kazakhstan to hold int’l open-air theatre festival
- Price of Brent crude oil rises on London's ICE trading above $42 per barrel
- Electricity production grew by 3% in Kazakhstan
- New deputy governor of Zhambyl rgn named
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis