10 villages under quarantine due to bird flu in N Kazakhstan
PETROPAVLOVSK. KAZINFORM North Kazakhstan determined the cause of poultry death. The research indicates a presence of highly-pathogenic flu in domestic fowl.
7,000 chickens have already died. The toll will probable grow further.
10 rural settlements in 7 regions of the region impose quarantine regulations. The quarantine area stretches over 8 km from the disease hotbeds. Movement of people and transport will be restricted to the utmost. Export of poultry products, feather, fodder and equipment used from the quarantine area are completely excluded.
- N Kazakhstan may conduct 3,000 PCR tests a day
- 10 rural settlements in N Kazakhstan placed under quarantine
- 30 pupils contracted COVID-19 in N Kazakhstan
- N Kazakhstan reports surge in coronavirus cases
- Town in N Kazakhstan put on quarantine to halt COVID-19 spread
- 96% of COVID-19 patients recover in N Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis