10 die of COVID-like pneumonia in Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Kazakhstan has reported 212 new cases of the coronavirus-like pneumonia in the past 24 hours, Kazinform has learnt from coronavirus2020.kz.
90 people fully recovered from the COVID-19 like pneumonia in Kazakhstan in the past day. In addition, ten deaths related to the COVID-like pneumonia were recorded in Kazakhstan in the past 24 hours.
Since March 13, 2020, Kazakhstan has registered 59,587 cases of the coronavirus-like pneumonia. Of these, 53,956 patients made full recoveries. The disease claimed lives of 3,605 people countrywide.
Earlier it was reported that Kazakhstan added 6,631 new cases of the coronavirus infection, pushing the total number of confirmed COVID-19 cases in Kazakhstan to 529,269 since the start of the pandemic. 446,996 people have recovered from the coronavirus infection across the country.
- Baikonur to extend COVID-19 quarantine
- New Zealand sets 90% vaccination target to end strict COVID-19 restrictions
- G-20 should lead preparation for next pandemic: vaccine alliance chief
- 443 kids treated for coronavirus in Kostanay rgn
- Kazakhstan showcases its COVID-19 vaccine for pets
- Kazakh Head of State receives PM Askar Mamin
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis