1 dies, 2 go missing when Iranian vessel sinks in Iraqi waters
TEHRAN. KAZINFORM – One crew member of the Iranian cargo ship called ‘Behbahan’ has lost his life and two others are missing in the wake of an incident, Director General of Maritime Safety and Protection of Ports and Maritime Organization Nader Pasandeh said on Friday, IRNA reports.
Some four members of the cargo ship have been rescued, the official further noted.
An Iranian cargo ship called ‘Behbahan’ has sunk in Iraq’s waters; On June 2, 2020, Behbahan's cargo ship was heading to Umm Qasr Port from Khorramshahr port city in southwest Iran when the incident occurred, the official added.
The vessel was loaded with construction and ceramic materials.
- 14,415 recovered from coronavirus in Kazakhstan
- Tokyo logs 107 more COVID-19 cases, biggest daily rise in 2 months
- Brazilian state requires masks in bid to slow coronavirus spread
- Death toll rises to 96 in monsoon landslide in Myanmar's state
- Belgium to keep its borders shut until early July
- WHO: number of COVID-2019 cases across globe up by nearly 164,000 in past day
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis