1,900 new COVID-19 cases reported in Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – In the past 24 hours, Kazakhstan has added 1,900 fresh cases of the coronavirus infection, Kazinform has learnt from coronavirus2020.kz.
Almaty city remains the leader in terms of fresh daily infections with 351 new COVID-19 cases. Coming in second is Nur-Sultan city with 236 new COVID-19 cases. Pavlodar region reported the third highest number of new COVID-19 cases – 177.
Almaty, North Kazakhstan and Karaganda regions added 167, 162 and 161 new COVID-19 cases, respectively.
121 people tested positive for COVID-19 in Akmola region, 119 – in East Kazakhstan region, 107 – in Kostanay region, 59 – in Shymkent city, 52 - West Kazakhstan region, 50 – in Aktobe region, 42 – in Atyrau region, 31 – in Kyzylorda region, 31 – in Turkestan region, 23 – in Zhambyl region, and 11 – in Mangistau region.
In total, Kazakhstan has registered 914,699 cases of the coronavirus infection since the start of the pandemic.
- Kazakh FM pays visit to Brussels
- COVID-19: Over 80% of parents in Brazil plan to vaccinate kids
- Kazakhstani Danilina cruises into 2nd round at Australian Open 2022
- 584 more tested positive for COVID-19 in Atyrau region
- Germany sets daily record with over 110,000 new COVID cases
- COVID-19 quarantine rules remains in effect in Kazakh capital
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis