1,766 new coronavirus cases registered in Kazakhstan, total at 346,497
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM 1,766 new coronavirus cases were registered in Kazakhstan in the past 24 hours, bringing the country’s caseload to 346, 497, coronavirus2020.kz reads.
249 cases were detected in Kazakh capital, 430 in Almaty, 75 in Shymkent, 114 in Akmola region, 24 in Aktobe region, 125 in Almaty region, 38 in Atyrau region, 79 in east Kazakhstan, 42 in Zhambyl region, 108 in West Kazakhstan, 262 in Karaganda region, 25 in Kostanay region, 27 in Kyzylorda region, 13 in Mangistau region, 119 in Pavlodar region, 12 in North Kazakhstan, 24 in Turkestan region.
- Over 2.38B coronavirus vaccine shots given worldwide
- Above 267,000 vaccinated against COVID-19 in Almaty region
- 1,005 get COVID-19 vaccine in Atyrau region in last 24 hours
- Less than 1,000 treated for COVID-19 in Almaty city
- Japan eyes vaccinating people under 65 at state centers from Thursday
- S. Korea: New virus cases in 300s for 2nd day; vaccinations in higher gear
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis