1,600 inoculated against COVID-19 in Karaganda region
KARAGANDA. KAZINFORM – The first stage of the voluntary vaccination campaign is in full swing in Karaganda region. According to the plan, local medical workers are receiving their shots of the anti-coronavirus vaccine, Kazinform correspondent reports.
As of today, 1,600 people were inoculated with the anti-coronavirus vaccine in the region.
The second dose of the Russian Sputnik V vaccine has already been administered to 80 people. Among those is chief state sanitary officer of Karaganda region Yuri Zalygin who received his second shot of the Sputnik V vaccine the other day.
According to reports, Zalygin experienced no complications 30 minutes after the shot was administered. «He is doing absolutely fine,» the press service of the sanitary and epidemiological control department of Karaganda region said in a statement.
It bears to remind that the voluntary vaccination campaign kicked off in Kazakhstan on February 1, 2021. The plan is to inoculate the medical workers within the first stage of the vaccination campaign.
- 2nd stage of COVID-19 vaccination campaign kicks off in E Kazakhstan
- Russia documents 11,024 COVID-19 cases in 24 hours
- 2,108 air passengers return to Kazakhstan with PCR tests
- New virus cases hovering around 400, potential upticks worrisome amid pandemic fatigue in S. Korea
- COVID-19: 6 regions of Kazakhstan in ‘yellow zone’
- Over 50 mln doses of COVID-19 vaccines to be produced in Russia by May
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis