1,548 COVID-19 cases reported in Kazakhstan over past day
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Kazakhstan has added 1,548 COVID-19 cases to the total caseload in the last 24 hours, Kazinform cites coronavirus2020.kz.
The biggest number of new daily COVID-19 cases has been reported in the city of Nur-Sultan – 235. Pavlodar and Akmola regions have registered second and third biggest numbers of daily COVID-19 cases – 226 and 209, respectively.
Triple-digit numbers of fresh daily COVID-19 cases have also been reported in Kostanay region (170), Almaty city (130), North Kazakhstan region (116), and Atyrau region (104).
Almaty region has registered 83 COVID-19 cases, Karaganda region - 78, West Kazakhstan region - 74, East Kazakhstan region - 52, Zhambyl region - 27, Shymkent city – 8, and Kyzylorda region – 3. Aktobe, Mangistau, and Turketsan regions have each reported 11.
The country’s total COVID-19 caseload stands at 175,390.
- New virus cases hovering around 400, potential upticks worrisome amid pandemic fatigue in S. Korea
- COVID-19: 6 regions of Kazakhstan in ‘yellow zone’
- Over 50 mln doses of COVID-19 vaccines to be produced in Russia by May
- 50 COVID-19 patients on ventilators in Kazakhstan
- Brazil sees highest daily COVID-19 death count: 1,910
- COVID-19-like pneumonia: Kazakhstan adds 44 daily cases, 224 recoveries
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis