1,500 tested for COVID-19 in Turkestan region
TURKESTAN REGION. KAZINFORM As reported at the meeting chaired by Governor Umirzak Shukeyev on coronavirus cases and sanitary and epidemiological situation in Turkestan region 3 out of 5 coronavirus cases are asymptomatic.
About 1,500 people were tested for COVID-19 at state laboratories in Turkestan region, head of the regional healthcare department Marat Pashimov said. The number of PCR tests held grew by 1.1% as compared to the last week. He also added that the region’s health workers were vaccinated with the second doze of the COVID-19 vaccine.
According to him, mobile group work in the region. All quarantine violations are reported to the coordination centre within an hour. The Governor charged to further monitor observance of quarantine requirements and intensify mobile groups' work.
- 870 get booster jabs in Atyrau region
- 257 COVID-19 patients treated at infectious facilities in Almaty
- Over 460 students switched to online learning due to COVID-19 in Almaty rgn
- COVID: 9,503 new cases, 92 more victims - ANSA
- Another 90 cases of Omicron variant identified in UK
- Kazakhstan reports 10 daily COVID-19 and pneumonia deaths
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis