1,435 defeat COVID-19 in Kazakhstan over past day
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Kazakhstan has added 1,435 fresh daily COVID-19 recoveries, Kazinform cites coronavirus2020.kz.
Most of the fresh daily COVID-19 recoveries have been registered in the Kazakh capital, Nur-Sultan city, - 260. Zhambyl region and Almaty city have reported the second and third biggest numbers – 207 and 180, respectively.
Atyrau, Karaganda, and West Kazakhstan regions have logged 134, 120, and 115 daily recoveries, accordingly.
85 more have beaten COVID-19 in Pavlodar region.
East Kazakhstan region has reported 68 fresh daily COVID-19 recoveries, Kostanay region – 57, Almaty region – 55, Shymkent city – 40, Mangistau region – 39, Akmola region – 29, North Kazakhstan region – 21, Aktobe region – 13, Turkestan region – 11, and Kyzylorda region – one.
So far, 382,461 people have made full recoveries from the COVID-19 virus throughout the country.
- COVID-19: Italy registers 6,171 new cases, 19 deaths
- Over 1,400 treated for COVID-19 in Atyrau region
- Japan decides to add 4 prefectures to COVID emergency amid Olympics
- Over 140 residents of Atyrau rgn receive 1st COVID-19 vaccine jab
- Baikonur reports jump in COVID-19 cases in July
- Aktobe rgn records highest daily cases since pandemic began
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis