1,264 people inoculated against COVID-19 in Atyrau rgn in past day
ATYRAU REGION. KAZINFORM - Over the past day, 1,264 have been inoculated against COVID-19 in the region, Kazinform correspondent reports.
According to the press service of the health office of Atyrau region, the number of COVID-19 patients receiving hospital treatment in the region stands at 433. 34 patients are in intensive care units, four of whom are on artificial lung ventilation.
The coronavirus infection killed five in the region over the past day. 1,534 are being treated for COVID-19 at home. 251 have beaten the virus in the past 24 hours.
The COVID-19 vaccination campaign is underway in Atyrau region with 217,372 people being vaccinated with the first jab of anti-coronavirus vaccine and 171,159 with the second jab.
Earlier it was reported that 75 residents of Atyrau region have contracted the coronavirus infection in the past 24 hours.
- 236 thou people given 1st COVID-19 vaccine jab in Atyrau rgn
- 5,000 expectant mothers contracted coronavirus in Almaty since Jan
- COVID-19: Atyrau rgn posts 48 fresh daily cases
- Epidemiological situation in Kostanay region getting worse
- N Kazakhstan rgn logs 151 fresh COVID-19 cases
- Russia records isolated cases of AY.4.2 COVID-19 variant, says expert
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis