1,058 more Kazakhstanis recover from coronavirus
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM - Over the past day 1,058 people have recovered from the novel coronavirus infection in Kazakhstan, Kazinform reports with reference to a special website Coronavirus2020.kz.
Out of which 201 were recorded in Nur-Sultan city, 155 – in Almaty city, 7 – in Shymkent city, 34 in Akmola region, 11 in Aktobe region, 24 in Almaty region, 50 in Atyrau region, 162 in East Kazakhstan region,18 in Zhambyl region, 44 in West Kazakhstan region, 65 in Karaganda region, 58 in Kostanay region, 61 in Kyzylorda region, 52 in Mangistau region, 11 in Pavlodar region, 73 in North Kazakhstan region, 32 in Turkestan region.
In total 39,066 persons beat coronavirus in Kazakhstan.
- India’s COVID-19 recoveries cross 1.5 million
- New Zealand sees no community transmission of virus for over 100 days
- Almaty begins construction of modular hospital to treat COVID-19 patients
- Kazakhstan reports almost 250 patients with severe COVID-19
- Kazakhstan registered less new pneumonia cases in past day
- Recap video of President’s Aug 3-9 working week released
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis