12 August 2013, 20:11

Iran praises initiative to hold talks on Tehran's nuclear dossier in Kazakhstan

ASTANA. August 12. KAZINFORM Iran praises an initiative to hold a regular round of talks on Tehran's nuclear program in Kazakhstan, Kazakhstani Deputy Foreign Minister Kairat Sarybai said.

Speaking at a press conference on Monday, the Kazakhstani diplomat said, "Our willingness was positively interpreted by Iran. We expect Iran to end the formation of the government. Afterwards the Sextet [the world's six major countries, Russia, China, France, Germany, Britain and the United States] will determine the place of the talks. Kazakhstan intends to provide logistic services."

"If it necessary we're ready to facilitate the negotiating process," he added.

Last week, the Kazakhstani presidential press service reported that during the meeting with Iranian leader Hassan Rouhani, Nursultan Nazarbayev said his country was ready to host the talks on Iran's nuclear program, Itar-Tass reports.

Commenting on other global issues, the Kazakhstani deputy minister said the country was planning to take part in the G20 summit in St Petersburg. "The head of state will attend the G20 summit in St Petersburg on September 5-6," Sarybai said.

 

 Tags: Foreign policy
Did you find a mistake? Highlight it and click CTRL+ENTER

Read also

Kazakhstan's and Saudi Arabia's development strategies coincide in many ways - Idrissov

ASTANA. KAZINFORM Kazakhstan 2050 Strategy and Saudi Vision 2030 lay a firm foundation for step-by-step development of our bilateral economic, investment and trade relations. Minister of Foreign Affairs of Kazakhstan Erlan Idrissov has said it today at the press conference following his meeting with Saudi Arabia's Foreign Minister Adel al-Jubeir.

User name:
Enter code:*


Popular

Hoverboard world record broken with 2km flight
Massive Blaze in New York Church
Updated WTA rankings released
British astronaut drives vehicle on earth from space
Updated ATP rankings released
Hockey team of Kazakhstan lost to Russia in friendly
Climbers Alex Lowe and David Bridges' bodies found in Tibet after 16 years
Daytime cooking ban in India as heatwave claims 300 lives

ASTANA. KAZINFORM - With sizzling temperatures claiming more than 300 lives this month in India, officials have banned daytime cooking in some parts of the drought-stricken country in a bid to prevent accidental fires that have killed nearly 80 more people.

Commented articles