User settings
+7 (701) 759 90 19 Лента
Astana: -17 °С
Almaty: -6 °С
USD 319.42 EUR 400.04
RUB 5.66 CNY 50.35
News

194 cases of norovirus infection confirmed in PyeongChang

13 February 2018 12:01 510
Поделиться:
194 cases of norovirus infection confirmed in PyeongChang

SEOUL. KAZINFORM A total of 194 cases of norovirus infections have been confirmed as of Monday, since the outbreak in the Olympic host town last week, Yonhap quotes the organizers.

Related news
PyeonChang biathlon: Women's individual race rescheduled due to bad weather PyeongChang 2018 Feb 14 Schedule: Team Kazakhstan to perform in two sports

The organizing committee said that as of 4 p.m. on Monday, 17 additional people were found to have been affected by the virus, which is known to cause stomach pain and diarrhea.

Currently, 47 patients are quarantined, while 147 others have recovered and returned to work.

None of the Olympic athletes were infected by the virus, the committee noted.

The organizing committee earlier said in a statement that a survey of tap water, food staff, and food items is underway to trace the route of transmission.

 


Share in:
Employees online
Editor
Kudrenok Tatyana
Kudrenok Tatyana
954-048
Archive